To accommodate everyone the best we can, while operating at 50% capacity, please be mindful of the following:
• All customers are required to wear masks while entering, exiting and traveling throughout the restaurant.
• You may remove your mask once you are seated to
enjoy your meal.
• Young children and those with medical conditions are not required to wear masks.
• Please follow 6-foot social distancing guidelines at all times, including floor guides, and simply being AWARE of other customers and staff members.
• We will be limiting the amount of patrons waiting in our foyer, and will ask one person from your party to check in, provide a phone number, and we will text or call you once your table is ready.
• At this time we will NOT be accepting reservations or call ahead seating.
• Additionally, our Salad Bar will NOT be available, but we will be offering our delicious salads, as well as house salads for entrees that include them.
• Take out and curbside pick-up is available all day! Please wait in your car, and call us upon your arrival.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We will work hard to make sure wait times aren’t long and you receive the usual COOP experience!